Lucky alive and well !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dang. At this stage of "Without Internet", I think I'd be reduced to a quivering mass huddled in the corner, drooling and gibbering softly to myself. I'm impressed Lucky is still able to communicate!!!

RA, you've just described Jan's normal state! As for 'communicate', have you ever heard a Swede speak with a Glaswegian accent?!!!
It's like the Muppet Show's Swedish Chef impersonating Billy Connolly - on a bad day!!

RA, you've just described Jan's normal state! As for 'communicate', have you ever heard a Swede speak with a Glaswegian accent?!!!
It's like the Muppet Show's Swedish Chef impersonating Billy Connolly - on a bad day!!

Wow....trying to visualize that, my braincell just blue-screen'd and rebooted.

Just had a warning from the Swettish chap. He's going to come down from Scotland to visit me after New year, on his way to London.
Oh dear! This could get messy !!!

No, but I've warned my local pub, and asked my Doctor for some special medication for Jan. Afterall, he hasn't seen the Hippocroccofrogs in this town yet - he's in for a shock !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back