Lucky alive and well ! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Just letting you all know I have been in touch with Jan a few times over the last couple of days, and he is still alive, and cursing in Swettish over complex modelling projects and lack of Internet !
He's still waiting to get his Internet service properly sorted, and I believe has given the service provider the benefit of some obscure Swedish phrases!
No doubt though, that the local Glaswegian watering holes have seen an up-turn in their economy, and mothers far and wide are nervous for the well-being of their daughters!

Maybe it is the time for changing the Internet and service provider. Terry, please give my best to Jan.

We may miss him but Guinness certainly don't..........have you seen their share price lately!!!

As the search for the missing "Lucky" continues Weeping female "friends" had to be returned to the farm by the cart load

Attachments

• missing-lucky-the-cat.jpg
    missing-lucky-the-cat.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 291
  • wgeorgia_0825.jpg
    wgeorgia_0825.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 365
Quick message from the man himself - he appreciates your comments (relayed from me) and sends his regards, and hopes to be back soon.
Oh, and he's started another couple of models, scheduled to be finished around ... er ... hmm, probably when Guinness is outlawed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back