Marine Throws Puppy????

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If the video is all real then these guys should be thrown in jail! Yes, I know that's harsh but what they did was downright evil and inhumane, and who knows what they'll think of next ??

It is not harsh at all. If they actually threw the puppy they deserve jail and a dishonorable discharge.

Is that harsh? I dont think so. They are military soldiers and in my opinion should be held to a higher standard.

And if anybody should get a wrong impression of military soldiers there is this. Of course it won't be splashed across the net and media like the video.

Attachments

• dogrescue.jpg
    dogrescue.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 91
That was a pretty nice looking puppy to find in the middle of the desert.
And it did look awfully stiff...

We had a high profile example here in the Pacific Northwest of animal rights extremism gone goof. A family who lived in the Olympic Mountain area (not in the state/federal forest proper) owned a house where an eagle built a nest in their back acreage. According to some silly state/federal law, they were then not allowed to change one iota of their property withing 400yds. No logging, no landscaping, not planting... nothing.

I would have shot that effing eagle out of spite and willingly went to jail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back