Meanwhile downunder... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Of course the land is parched...

There must be water involved in the production of beer. Large consumption of beer means less water for nature.

This is most likely while all the wild things in Australia are angry and will kill you.

Na mate, the cockies and diggers will just keep plying you with beer, until you's think yer dead, but fur christ sake stay away from the XXXX, for it'll surly kill ya.

b0227.gif

Whatta ya talking about Vic? There's nothing wrong with XXXX mate, I've even almost converted my South Australian Father in law - and he's a big wino and crowny man.

Attachments

• After being deprived of adequate water for so long, the crocodiles now enjoy a relaxing dip in o.jpg
    After being deprived of adequate water for so long, the crocodiles now enjoy a relaxing dip in o.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 94
seems like the nutters have arrived. An 18 yo went nuts with a knife when called in for questioning as a terror suspect. Cops weren't expecting trouble, now we have a dead suspect, and two injured cops....and pollies playing games as always

Why injuring or asaulting a police officer is not a felony, or killing one Not a capital crime?

I will never figure that out!!!!

Aussie polies are pu$$ie$
Aussie polies will have to stand in line. American polies are even bigger ones.

Of course the land is parched...

There must be water involved in the production of beer. Large consumption of beer means less water for nature.

This is most likely why all the wild things in Australia are angry and will kill you.

It's that they don't get the beer before it's passed through an Australian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back