Meanwhile downunder...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"I said to myself, if I'm going to cark it I'm going to have a beer," he told the newspaper. So I got a Goldie out of the fridge and drank that."
He was whisked to hospital for treatment but his ordeal spiralled further when he suffered an allergic reaction to the antivenom.

Are they sure he reacted to the snake bite and not the "Goldie"? :)

I guess when you live in a place where even the cute things are trying to kill you, you have to be that way. :evil4:

I once read a field guide to dangerous critters in Australia and it was a simple 2 step to ID anything dangerous.

1 - Is the creature living?
2 - Then it will try to kill you.

I was misunderstood as a Chinese at a tobacco shop in Sydney.
I said "I'm Japanese". Then, all of a sudden, a Chinese old man jumped out from a room behind the shop owner and said "Japanese! You come from us!".
I said "Yes, you are our ancestor!". I was fearful.

I wouldn't reach for a four exer.............
More like a Boag's or an Old!
And if'n he woke everone up, he woulda had to share the beer!

BBQ snake wrapped croc............ hmm

C'mon down, the waters fine......crocs, Great Whites, box Jellyfish....on second thought stay on the beach....and have a beer...

If'n it's a XXXX or a Fosters, I'll take my chance in the ocean thanks!!

t0352.gif

To hell with releasing that nasty a$$ snake back into the wild. I would have slowly killed it for revenge. The only good snake is a dead snake. I lived in the southern U.S. for the first 10 years of my life and we were taught to killem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back