Member Mug Shots (continued) (4 Viewers)

Im on my 3rd glass of Johnie Walker Blue Lable Scotch Wiskey right now, but I dont think I will get blitzed because I have an early paint ball game for PT tomorrow.
 
I should be going paintballing when I go to Spain. The area my uncle lives in is very dusty and hot, It will be almost like a sort of desert environment, which should be great fun 8)
 
I just played the other day. We use the army training grounds to play paintball. I own a Airgun Designs 67 Automag. Great gun but quite expensive. I love playing paintball, used to play for an amatuer team about 8 years ago. Unfortunatly I hurt my leg playing this week, jumping into a bunker. Its swollen the size of a melon right now but fortunatly it is not broken.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back