Member Mug Shots (continued) (1 Viewer)

I had a pair made for me when I was in Holland and they fit for my size. I thought it would be a neat souvinear which it was but when I tried to put them on, they were the most unconfortable things I ever put my feet in.
 
crippscrackers.gif


:lol: :lol: 8)
 
I wasn't trying to tell you to take the pic away Cripps, just make it a bit bigger. :dontknow:
It's not my place to tell people what to do. I'm just a simple guy, with simple expectations. :drunken:

(The key word is "simple". :wink: )
 
Hey Skim... Im not offended hunny.
But how can you make a small and lovely thing like me bigger..... you've seen what happens when I go bigger...... Crackers!!!! ....never good :roll:

Truthfully..... not sure that would be a good pic to blow up on this sight, its hard to control Lancs as it is :lol: :lol:
I shall get one done with a polo neck jumper on (safest :wink: )

(Stay Simple)
 
What Cripps asks, she gets.


Shutup about the fact that I'm in a sweater, it was cold. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • dscn0840_147.jpg
    dscn0840_147.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 480

Users who are viewing this thread

Back