Members Meeting Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

response25_n.jpg

A group photo of us take at the Duxford 75th BoB Airshow, 2015. L-R: Me, Jason (Jeff's friend, not on forum), Terry, Jeff, Karl, and Karl's daughter April.

017 reduced 800.jpg

The three of us colonials were treated wonderfully by our British hosts and we thank them for their hospitality! We really need to get a larger contingent of our global friends to plan a visit to the Legends Airshow in the future. Let's do it!

I have to echo Andy's comment on how well we were treated by Terry, Karl and April. Great company but the knowledge that they shared about Duxford, the aircraft , the museum displays....there is no way the trip would have been as much of a learning experience without their time and effort.

I mentioned it to the lads a couple of times and I am saying it again....if the future holds a trip to my part of Canada my home is open to the pair of you and I would be more than happy to act as the tour bus driver.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back