Members Meeting Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've got my passport, I just need the time. Next year might not be so busy so maybe I can swing it. The wife says she'll be happy to go shopping wile I hang out with you guys and the airplanes :lol:

Dont be teasing me Glenn, i fully expect to be stood at a bar with your goodself, i will even buy you a tall frosty one , just incase your missus cleans out the travellers cheques ! (Do people still use travellers cheques)
You too Wayne !

Oops ! Sorry Glenn !
Tell your good lady wife that I will personally compose a list of the best shops in Cambridge, which is only 11 miles from DX, or, if preferred, a list of London shops, roughly an hour's train ride away.

Great stuff Glenn. Let me know if you decide on camping, and I'll see what I can arrange in the way of tents and equipment, or maybe see if there's a caravan for hire on the site. Although there are permanent caravans and a few holiday chalets, privately owned, the site is a 'touring site', so there aren't tent hire facilities, but i'm sure we could organise something, somehow !

I've just read the last few comments out to Hil who chuckled all the way through. As far as we're concerned, this little outing is already scheduled, it's just a matter of waiting for the flights for 2017 to kick in then my personal tour operator (Hil) will get things sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back