Members Meeting Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel and I found out that day, first hand, why the Wrights chose the location for their experiments. My ears were on the verge of becomming frost bitten. Despite the blue sky as you can see on the horizon, clouds would often obscure the sun and the day was both cold and windy. (Marcel wasn't apparently much bothered by either the cold or the wind. )

Great stuff Marcel. I think you must be way ahead as far as members meeting members goes !
I don't know Terry, sofare I met 3. Chris, Charles and Malcolm. I think there are people who have met more, especially people who have attended airshows together.

Marcel and I found out that day, first hand, why the Wrights chose the location for their experiments. My ears were on the verge of becomming frost bitten. Despite the blue sky as you can see on the horizon, clouds would often obscure the sun and the day was both cold and windy. (Marcel wasn't apparently much bothered by either the cold or the wind. )
No, I didn't find it too cold. But I just came from Boston where there was quite a lot of snow. So everything was better than that.

I had a great time visiting Kitty Hawk with Malcolm. When I've sorted them out I'll post some more pictures of our trip in Charles's thread about me visiting the USA I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back