Member's Mustang Thread.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DSC_8010.jpg

for Gary...this looks just like his procedures cockpit

Cheers Jim, that is a usefull piccie !!!.

Mines looking a bit tatty at the moment....needs a full respray later this year. Cant quite match the camera angle or depth but this is as close as I can get :)

s8.jpg

s10.jpg

Looking pretty sweet there, Gary! You got more images of Fi Fi there Jim? Maybe in another thread? Would like to see more of her interior! (Wouldn't we all...!)

I didn't get many shots of Fifi...both cameras I took had dying batteries. Here are a couple...then back to Mustangs! Brad offered us a chance to crawl through the tunnel...John went, I need to do some sit-ups. It's been years since I crawled inside her.
jim
IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

John and Brad
IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

oooooooo there's my Merlin's Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I have gushed before, I lettered that many years ago.....
Any time anyone here sees that plane, say hi from Bill in Australia for me.

Thanks mate. And the Eberhardts are cool people as well. Stu has retired from the airlines. He flew F-86's in Korea, owns and flies one of them too. He does the intro for all the new pilots at the Air Races now.

If anyone sees this plane at an air show, walk up and ask if Stu, Marilyn, Jim or Bill is around and say howdie for me. They are the greatest people.

Snifter, 2009 2010

Attachments

• festival of flight 10 105.JPG
    festival of flight 10 105.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 90
  • festival of flight 10 106.JPG
    festival of flight 10 106.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 75
  • festival of flight 10 139.JPG
    festival of flight 10 139.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 84
  • festival of flight 10 239.JPG
    festival of flight 10 239.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 116.JPG
    116.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 80
  • 118.JPG
    118.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 94
  • 167.JPG
    167.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 82
I don't know if its just a local thing but it might not hurt to keep your eye skinned on PBS , the Buffalo and Detroit PBS have played both The Horsemen Cometh and Gathering of Mustangs both were hour long productions and featured some awesome photography. Enjoyed thee Horseman as it featured the Vintage Wings P51 in RCAF colours
Certainly beat American Idol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back