Merry Christmas!

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
5,803
43
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Location
Praga Mater Urbium
Hello everyone!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Have a nice time, shall the upcoming time be a blessing for you and your families and the New Year be sweet and successful!
The picture is from a world-famous traditional Czech painter Josef Lada.

Yours,
Pisis
 

Attachments

  • lada_vanoce.jpg
    lada_vanoce.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 131
Same to you, Wojtek.

Yes, I saw the thread but I don't personally celebrate Xmass, so I just wanted to wish my own blessings to those who do. :D

Wesolych Swiat!
 
I know about it David.
But it is very very kind of you that you remember about others.

Wesolych Swiat !!!
 
Merry Christmas ....Happy Hannukah ...a festive Kwanza ....a pleasant Eid ...did I miss any
 
jeez how many christmas threads are there! go to the more official thread for my oh so festive greeting :wink:
 
Just popping in to say it yet again. Merry Christmas!

Have a great day, everybody.
 

Attachments

  • 3canadians.jpg
    3canadians.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread

Back