Military joke thread....feel free to post'em

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Most of these are old, but some of you may or may not have seen some of these...

Attachments

• ni99795_601.jpg
    ni99795_601.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 413
  • chinesemanual_134.jpg
    chinesemanual_134.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 382
  • onlytheusarmy_609.jpg
    onlytheusarmy_609.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 403
  • secretnot_204.jpg
    secretnot_204.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 411
  • newstealth_140.jpg
    newstealth_140.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 402
  • budgetcutsnewmissile_207.jpg
    budgetcutsnewmissile_207.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 408
  • apsgottaloveem_116.jpg
    apsgottaloveem_116.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 404
Here's some ones I got sent a while ago, most people on here would have seen 'em I reckon and they're not all military. What? So shoot me... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 791037.1_566.jpg
    791037.1_566.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 401
  • air_792_172.jpg
    air_792_172.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 410
  • apache_road_block_119.jpg
    apache_road_block_119.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 404
  • kidstowork_934_308.jpg
    kidstowork_934_308.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 439
  • elephant_116.gif
    elephant_116.gif
    47 KB · Views: 387
Famous quotes and sayings:

Churchill:
...At a prewar diplomatic conference, the Nazi Foreign Minister Ribbentrop "sniffed" to Eden and Churchill that if there was another war, the Italians would be on Germany's side!
To which Churchill supposedly replied: "that seems only fair, we had them last time!"...

Soviet:
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine...
- From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

"The best tank terrain is that without anti-tank weapons."
-Soviet military doctrine.

American quotes from 'Unknown':
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching." -Unknown

"There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."-Unknown

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -Unknown

"Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for" -Unknown

"The reason the American Army does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the American Army practices it on a daily basis."
- from a post-war debriefing of a German General

Attachments

• birthcontrol_135.jpg
    birthcontrol_135.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3,304
"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography." - Ambrose Bierce

"Diplomacy - the art of saying `Nice doggie' 'til you can find a stick."-Wynn Catlin

"My only fear is that the Zulu will not fight"- Lieutenant-General Lord Chelmsford, commanding British forces, just before the invasion of Zululand. #-o

"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pu**y." -General Tommy Franks

"War is hell, but actual combat is a mother****er."
- Colonel Dave Hackworth's response to a reporter's attempt to interview him about a battle :evil4:

"Once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow"
- Lyndon B. Johnson

"My fellow Americans. I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."-President Reagan, before a scheduled radio broadcast, unaware that the microphone was already on.

"They couldn't hit an elephant in the a** at this dist...."- Major-General John Sedgwick, 9 may 1864. Killed by a Confederate sniper during the battle of Spotsylvania.

During 2001 the IDF preformed large scale operations in the west bank.
The chief of staff at the time Major General Shaul Mofaz came to see how things are going, and was briefed by a Lt. Colonel commanding an infantry regiment. they were talking about an encounter in an alley which the Lt. Colonel described like this-
"The terrorist came out of this house to say hello. Well, hello, hello, the MG team got him!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back