Miss USA (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

v2

Captain
Nov 9, 2005
Cracow
You've got realy beautiful girls in US guys...
Miss USA- Tara Elizabeth Conner !!!

Attachments

• us1.jpg
    us1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 197
  • us2.jpg
    us2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 202
  • us3.jpg
    us3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 204
  • us4.jpg
    us4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 219
  • us5.jpg
    us5.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 206
Come to southern California and see some of the fat latina girls walk on the beach in a skimpy bathing suit.

Sort of like a amphib version of a beluga whale.

v2 said:
You've got realy beautiful girls in US guys...
Miss USA- Tara Elizabeth Conner !!!

No oofense guys, Im sick of blondes, everywhere I go its blondes blondes blondes, my mother is blonde, my 2 IC is blonde, my brother is blonde 75 % of the Hollywood women are blonde, lets just look at some hot slutty redheads or some hot sluuty brunnetes, HELL! Ill even settle for Baldness

Give me a brunet anyday. I love woman with dark hair, it brings out their face more and they look hotter. Luckily we have a lot of brunet girls here and the fake blond hair is stupid because you can see it is fake.

Henk

Yep, but woman here are just full of shit. They f*ck you around like they want to and just do not give a f*ck. You really do get hot ones that are very nice and great woman, but too young to date. The woman my age are not nice people and I can not stand their attitude.

They will say they love you then leave you then come back with the same shit, they love f*cking with our fragile little minds.

My friends brother have this hot and nice girl, but she is 16 years old.

Henk

Henk said:
Yep, but woman here are just full of shit. They f*ck you around like they want to and just do not give a f*ck. You really do get hot ones that are very nice and great woman, but too young to date. The woman my age are not nice people and I can not stand their attitude.

They will say they love you then leave you then come back with the same shit, they love f*cking with our fragile little minds.

My friends brother have this hot and nice girl, but she is 16 years old.

Henk

I love your rants Henk, they make me laugh! What is the age of consent in where you live? You can date girls at 16 in Britain no matter how old you are, just their Dads may get a bit pissed off if your like 30 or something.

LOL

Well, she could be 16 and hot. In fact, on of my firend
's daughter is 13 and she looks like 20 yo.
And the attitude depends on the personality, not anything else.

looma said:
women my age barely have boobs
LOL. I noticed Asian women have barely boobs... No offend.

16 for girls and 14 for boys. Well mate I do not take a other guys girl, I would not like it if some other asshole did that to me. I do not like to date girls that is so young, they are just full of shit and you can not take them out to a bar or dance place, they must be 18.

Henk

Oh, what kind of men except guys love big boobs. I do not mean those big ones that will break her back but a 34D is the right one for me.

Here is a Q. Why do us men love boobs? Can any of you give me a answer, because dam there is not one when I think of it.

Henk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back