Miss USA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Henk said:
Oh, what kind of men except guys love big boobs. I do not mean those big ones that will break her back but a 34D is the right one for me.

Here is a Q. Why do us men love boobs? Can any of you give me a answer, because dam there is not one when I think of it.

Henk

Maybe because when you are young you have to drink your mothers milk to survie so there is like some primal urge to suck breasts, the bigger means more milk. Or that could be complete rubbish.

Did someone say "Big Ones" ???

Attachments

• tits3.JPG
    tits3.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 154
Tiger said:
They seriously look like the heads of two bald men!
ROFL

And your decision is correct. It is a non-conscious reaction, a part of the so-called Oidpus Complex, as described by Sigmun Freud.

Man I like tits...:!: 8)

Tiger said:
I love your rants Henk, they make me laugh! What is the age of consent in where you live? You can date girls at 16 in Britain no matter how old you are, just their Dads may get a bit pissed off if your like 30 or something.

I'm not so sure...

In Canada, the age of consent is 14. However, if a 30 years old man dates a 14-17 years old girl, her parents may prosecute him for "corrupting the youth". If he is found guilty, he'll end up in jail.

Henk said:
ROFL les, that is real bad ones. Not so big. lol

Yes, it can be traced back to when you were a baby, but a other reason except that?

Amen Pisis.

Henk

Yes, it's like an electric train... Made for childrens but used by men !

B, C or D cup, it doesn't really matter for me, as long as she looks... "proportionnal".

why do guys like big J's because our make up is different chaps, we are visual and 9 out of 10 women are not ...........

alright keep your woodie down

E

Maestro said:
I heard something similar concerning female orgasms... That's why womens always comes with their eyes closed.

... So if your wife comes with her eyes wide open, she is faking !

Or she has no eye lids!

you're an expert eh ?

be careful what you put into words.........

my wife is blonde naturally and is no bimbo like some of the "Experten" here seem to profess

Henk said:
Yep, woman fake it most of the time.

I always said :

"If a girl is stupid enough to fake an orgasm, I'm stupid enough to believe her!"

Honestly, I never understood why women faked... Because if a girl doesn't have an orgasm, a (smart) man will do something to make her come... Or at least try something.

But if she fake, a normal man will think that she did come and will stop there.

So a stupid girl fake. A smart one doesn't.

Erich said:
you're an expert eh ?

my wife is blonde naturally and is no bimbo like some of the "Experten" here seem to profess

I always thought it was blondes who have all the fun!

Erich said:
you're an expert eh ?

I never talked against blondes... Where did you saw that ? What I said about the female orgasm was said on TV by a female psychologist.

Well mate I confess I do not like blonds as much as a brunette, maybe because most is not real blonds. I have met great looking blonds, but if I said anything rude against real blonds, forgive me. I just prefer brunets.

Well it is stupid of woman not to tell men what they want and rather think that men must know what they want in bed.

Henk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back