Mitsubishi A6M8 CGI Project

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Watching quietly with great admiration for your work. Happy New Year my friend, Rob.

I must appreciate you many many times, Rob.
I would not have been able to begin this great project without your great cooperation.
I will try not to give it up in the half way:)

A Happy New Year with many thanks!

The wing is also an acculate one from my older stock.
Thanks.

A6M5image0103S.JPG

Thanks Paul!:)
As you may know, the wing was one-piece to be combined with the fuselage on the rib(station) Nos. 2 and 4 with bolts.
So, the wing could be easily removed. You may be able to check that in your Imperial War Museum.
Check it on the downside of the wing/fuselage.

Last edited:
Thanks Gnomey and Aaron!
I would try not to give up to the end:)

This is a rear landing gear of the A6Ms I made 7 years ago.
I don't think it has any problem about accuracy to use again but I will have to reduce its data weight.
I did not care about it at all then as a novice. I was hard to scratch even the screw pitch.

Rear_landing_gearS.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, Aaron, that's what I'm intending to do:)
Canopy, gunsight and instrument panel also look re-useable as no problem with accuracy.
Thanks!

Canopy3&Rails_Gunsight_Instruments_Panel_finishedimage000S.JPG

Thanks Aaron, vB and George!
Sorry for my late work as here are lot of things to check in the drawings but I'm just going into the next step - modelling detail.

A6M5_rib7-10.JPG

The amount of work you put into these superbly detailed 3D models is just absolutely mind blowing...I tip my hat to you, sir. :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back