Muslims in Space: You Can't Hear Them Scream

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I thought that the Turkey/soccer thing was a fake. I should have known better.

Here in the states, they are building places of worship and feet washing stations for those of the muslim faith. BS. If they did that for Jews, Christians, or Catholics the ACLU would be in an uproar and the atheists would be crawling out of the woodwork. We better nip this in the bud in a hurry or we are going to end up like France.

DOUGRD its allright, no one is judging you or anything, certainly not me. I happen to agree with you. Just trying to do my j ob as a moderator and keep the peace among posters, before JOE BlOW IDIOT POSTER comes in here with his one and only post to start a bitch war among others.

The soccer incident you are talking about actually took place in Turkey when the Swiss team played Turkey there in the Euro qualifiers. Turkey can no longer play games for a certain amount of time in Turkey so they play there games now here in Germany with no fans in the stadiums. I personally would have disqualified Turkey from playing in the Euro Cup.

DerAdler: As I said in my "essay", you asked me not to use the term "Raghead" and I think that was a fair request. No hard feelings on this side. And thanks for the clarification on the soccer incident. It sounds like turkey is the official European pariah for quite a while.

I thought that the Turkey/soccer thing was a fake. I should have known better.

Here in the states, they are building places of worship and feet washing stations for those of the muslim faith. BS. If they did that for Jews, Christians, or Catholics the ACLU would be in an uproar and the atheists would be crawling out of the woodwork. We better nip this in the bud in a hurry or we are going to end up like France.

Hey Matt 308 do you get the impression (This is actually a question for everyone) that we as a country are bending over backwards to appease every Muslim who claims he was offended by something here in the USA? It's like the new national pasttime for the "politically correct" and other scum sucking bottom feeders. I have absolutely no problem with the Muslims building Mosques. After all this country was founded on the idea of religious freedom ,among others, and we'd be hypocrites just like them if we objected to it. (I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it! ...sort of idea). But the feet washing thing...aaahhh I don't dig that one. Unless I can use it too!:D Wouldn't that tick 'em off severely! Seriously though, I've heard of a lot of concessions being made because of Muslim whining. Just down the road at the Minneapolis airport the Muslim cab drivers (Samolis) started to refuse to take anyone in "their" cabs who had been drinking or had alcohol in their possession. So now there is a big Flail-Ex going on over that but I'm glad to see the cabbies are losing that round. But I've also heard of places of business having to provide them with an appropriate prayer room ( with the direction of Mecca accurately displayed). I quess I'm just getting tired of the liberals running around with their tails between their legs and trying to drag the rest of us along with them. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I believe any minority coming into the country should make an honest effort to assimilate into the main stream. Not to discard their traditions or heritage completely but to realize they are part of a whole that began long before they got here and that they have to blend in with us and not the other way around. Just like the Italians, Irish , Germans, Sweds, Russians, Polish, Japanese, Indians, etc...

Hey Matt 308 do you get the impression (This is actually a question for everyone) that we as a country are bending over backwards to appease every Muslim who claims he was offended by something here in the USA?

Yep. And I'm equally dis gusted. I think we need to put a moratorium on immigration for a generation or so. However, I think that there is some hidden social engineering at work and I am increasingly of the belief that it is related to a shortsighted attempt to fix Social Security and the need for increasing the percentage of workers vs. those who draw.

Who knows...

Yep. And I'm equally dis gusted. I think we need to put a moratorium on immigration for a generation or so. However, I think that there is some hidden social engineering at work and I am increasingly of the belief that it is related to a shortsighted attempt to fix Social Security and the need for increasing the percentage of workers vs. those who draw.

Who knows...

OK Matt now you've started it. How's this for a theory? Let's do away with the middle class citizens. We'll have the aristocracy and the peasants. The aristocracy doesn't need Social Security and to give it to the peasants would be mere "chump change" because their entitlements would be very small based on their earnings. Social Security problem fades away. Consider these items of note, Major labor unions have lost all their bargaining power and the unions who could create the biggest inconvenience, the airlines and railroad unions can't wildcat strike and have to wait at least thirty days to call a strike IF the Arbitrator says they can and that can be squashed by the president and they can be ordered back to work. And it seems the Arbitrators always rule in the Companies favor on important issues.All because of the terms of the Railway Labor Act. That Presidential recall happened to the United Airlines pilots a few years ago. I think the truck drivers union in France has more bargaining power than any U.S. labor union. Another item of note...college tuition keeps climbing 12%-15% a year. Soon only the rich will be able to afford to send their kids to college. No college degree and you're doomed to a "Blue Collar" career. Blue collar, Oh sorry, but we 've shipped your job overseas. By the way that Home Loan we gave you a few years ago when we slackened up on the qualifications and let a whole bunch of you qualify when your credit really didn't merit it? Well the ARM mortgages are peaking this year and the forclosure rate in really climbing because the cost of living has gone up but your wages haven't kept pace. Sorry, I guess you'll have to move into an apartment again. But that's fine because the more serfs we can contain in one place the easier it will be to keep you under control. Medical coverage? Oh sorry but you don't earn squat so you don't qualify for quality healthcare with all the expensive tests and life saving procedures like the rich folks do. So you think you can manage do you, well quess what.. the Insurance industry didn't make enough BILLIONS last year because of Hurricane Katrina so we have to jack up your homeowners and auto insurance rates to make up the difference for those poor tycoons. OK I'll quit this jabbering but don't you just wonder sometimes? Vietnam, Gulf War I II all the poor folk get to go while the riches like Clinton and Bush and Chaney got to stay home. Hmmm?? Yes sir, we can thin out the Middle and Lower Income population. Hmmmmm? ( No, I'm not a conspiracy nut or anything like that< I just connect some dots sometimes and wonder.) Well Good Night folks, my crib is calling me:lol:

My God! Can I go on and on can't I? I didn't really see how long that last post was until I hit the submit button. AMRIT: You thought you had an essay!!!!!!!:oops:

If there was no religion then a lot of these issues would just vanish.

Just think how much better life would be without rules...

True freedom is in the mind, and I have achieved this by casting off the chains of 'belief' in favour of 'unbelief'... NOBODY tells me how to think, what to eat, how to dress, who to marry, or anything else.

I have probably said this before, but you can change who you are by thinking - It's simple...

A comedian I heard one time said of all the books that should be banned from libraries because of their destructive influence, they should be the Bible and the Koran. He went on about all the wars and conflicts throughout history caused by them and ended with the Son of Sam killer who listened and talked to his dog and everyone knew he was dyslesic. (horrible spelling).

Some truth to it. But can anyone show me where a Christian goes to another country and demand concessions for Christian belief? To the point of violence?

If there was no religion then a lot of these issues would just vanish.

Just think how much better life would be without rules...
I have probably said this before, but you can change who you are by thinking - It's simple...

If there was no religion then a lot of these issues would just vanish?? No they wouldn't, they would just have a different name. Life without rules? So you're saying everyboby can just do whatever they feel like doing, whenever they feel like doing it or if they don't feel like it they don't have to do squat? You have your terminology slightly askew, it's not called "LIFE" it's called "CHAOS"

the Son of Sam killer who listened and talked to his dog and everyone knew he was dyslesic. (horrible spelling).

Some truth to it. But can anyone show me where a Christian goes to another country and demand concessions for Christian belief? To the point of violence?

Hey Njaco, you almost had it right! It's "Dyslexic" but it means to have a learning disability marked by difficulty in reading, writing, and spellgni. :) I think what you meant was"SCHIZOPHRENIA" A psychotic mental illness that is characterized by a distorted view of the real world...and by abnormal ways of thinking, feeling, perceiving and behaving. Let me tell you about Schizophrenia, my youngest (HA-HA He's 31 years old now) stepson has it and some of the things he thinks about are just unbelieveable. :twisted: This is him when he's off his Meds :shock: This is him when he's doped up. There is no in between. You're right by the way...Son of Sam was a Schizophrenic

OK Matt now you've started it. How's this for a theory? Let's do away with the middle class citizens. We'll have the aristocracy and the peasants. The aristocracy doesn't need Social Security and to give it to the peasants would be mere "chump change" because their entitlements would be very small based on their earnings. Social Security problem fades away. Consider these items of note, Major labor unions have lost all their bargaining power and the unions who could create the biggest inconvenience, the airlines and railroad unions can't wildcat strike and have to wait at least thirty days to call a strike IF the Arbitrator says they can and that can be squashed by the president and they can be ordered back to work. And it seems the Arbitrators always rule in the Companies favor on important issues.All because of the terms of the Railway Labor Act. That Presidential recall happened to the United Airlines pilots a few years ago. I think the truck drivers union in France has more bargaining power than any U.S. labor union. Another item of note...college tuition keeps climbing 12%-15% a year. Soon only the rich will be able to afford to send their kids to college. No college degree and you're doomed to a "Blue Collar" career. Blue collar, Oh sorry, but we 've shipped your job overseas. By the way that Home Loan we gave you a few years ago when we slackened up on the qualifications and let a whole bunch of you qualify when your credit really didn't merit it? Well the ARM mortgages are peaking this year and the forclosure rate in really climbing because the cost of living has gone up but your wages haven't kept pace. Sorry, I guess you'll have to move into an apartment again. But that's fine because the more serfs we can contain in one place the easier it will be to keep you under control. Medical coverage? Oh sorry but you don't earn squat so you don't qualify for quality healthcare with all the expensive tests and life saving procedures like the rich folks do. So you think you can manage do you, well quess what.. the Insurance industry didn't make enough BILLIONS last year because of Hurricane Katrina so we have to jack up your homeowners and auto insurance rates to make up the difference for those poor tycoons. OK I'll quit this jabbering but don't you just wonder sometimes? Vietnam, Gulf War I II all the poor folk get to go while the riches like Clinton and Bush and Chaney got to stay home. Hmmm?? Yes sir, we can thin out the Middle and Lower Income population. Hmmmmm? ( No, I'm not a conspiracy nut or anything like that< I just connect some dots sometimes and wonder.) Well Good Night folks, my crib is calling me:lol:

Ugh...

What is rich. $75k. $100k. $150k. I find your post whiney and pathetic. "What is the world going to do for me?". Please.

How about not having kids if you can't afford them. How about having your wife stay home if you do have kids. Sacrifices my man. Cellphone? Dump it. Two cars? Dump one. Cable TV or Sat? You have your priorities backwards. Like to eat out, go on vacations or own a newer vehicle. You have your friggin priorities backwards may man.

College for everyone? BS. Those with four year degree potential in a meaningful major are just like the bell curve. Those at the top are going to be most productive. So... pour money down a rathole for those who will never contribute? Can you say Special Ed?

You want a degree in Philosphy or English Literature? I'll meet you as a busker on the streets, my friend and I'll toss you a quarter. College tuition up 15% per year? BS. It is more like 6-7%. Match that with inflation and counter with every numbnut's desire to hold a diploma and the rise is not too extraordinary. How do I know, I've sacrificed and participate in a 529. Look it up.

So take your liberal doctrine from Move On dot org and start saving your money. Life is going to be tough for you "serfs". The bourgeoisie are apparently taking your life energy away and you are going to have to work smarter. Boo fu**ing hoo.

Ugh...

What is rich. $75k. $100k. $150k. I find your post whiney and pathetic. "What is the world going to do for me?". Please.

How about not having kids if you can't afford them. How about having your wife stay home if you do have kids. Sacrifices my man. Cellphone? Dump it. Two cars? Dump one. Cable TV or Sat? You have your priorities backwards. Like to eat out, go on vacations or own a newer vehicle. You have your friggin priorities backwards may man.

College for everyone? BS. Those with four year degree potential in a meaningful major are just like the bell curve. Those at the top are going to be most productive. So... pour money down a rathole for those who will never contribute? Can you say Special Ed?

You want a degree in Philosphy or English Literature? I'll meet you as a busker on the streets, my friend and I'll toss you a quarter. College tuition up 15% per year? BS. It is more like 6-7%. Match that with inflation and counter with every numbnut's desire to hold a diploma and the rise is not too extraordinary. How do I know, I've sacrificed and participate in a 529. Look it up.

So take your liberal doctrine from Move On dot org and start saving your money. Life is going to be tough for you "serfs". The bourgeoisie are apparently taking your life energy away and you are going to have to work smarter. Boo fu**ing hoo.

Well Matt , you certainly took that one the wrong way! First of all I didn't say anything about "college for everyone" . I said soon the rich would be the only ones who could afford it. What the hell does that have to do with potential? Secondly the tuition here in Minnesota has gone up 12% -15% a year for the University of Minnesota. I know that for a fact because I've put two kids through college ( University of Wisconson at Madison (which is a hot bed of liberal B.S.) and the U of M, ST. Cloud.) and the third one is just finishing his second year. So don't bother telling me about sacrifices. And no I don't own a f-ckin' cell phone or a f-cking Yuppie gas sucking SUV just to set the record straight. Now, do you remember at the end of my "essay" I said " I just connect SOME dots sometimes and WONDER." It's a mental wandering exercise sort of thing. ......How about not having kids if you can't afford them. Where were you in 1974 when I got neutered because I figured on a E-4's pay in Uncle Sams Canoe Club there was no way we were having any more rug rats.:lol: I was way ahead of you there! By the way, what crawled up your b-tt and died? A few posts ago you were agreeing with me about the post 911 american attitude about Muslims ( did that sound liberal to you? If so PLEASE shoot my dumb as-!!) and all of a sudden I toss something out there after YOUR "Social Engineering" post to see what other folks viewpoint might be and you unload on me? That's pretty cold since you have no idea who you're talking to or what or what his background is. Man that's not quite the spirit of this forum if I understand it right. I think that shot was high and to the right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back