Muslims in Space: You Can't Hear Them Scream

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm actually very disappointed in you Amrit. I didn't think anything Plan D said was rascist or outrageous. Illegal immigrants are changing the social landscape of sovereign nations and folks are beginning to not tolerate it being hidden behind political correctness. There is lots of room for discussion, Amrit. And your apparent disgust over the matter does not endear your position to most's hearts. Too bad you are leaving.

I'm sorry you feel that way about Pb's and possibly my comments but to say racists? It was a thread about Muslims and as threads go it went alittle off topic. And the complaint is not aliens but "illegal" aliens that put a strain on economies worldwide. I think I would be angry at my brethern causing so much trouble.

I really don't care who you are as long as you live peacefully and contribute like us all. But don't come and take my money, bitch about my country, question my ethics and shout that you're a victim.

I am curious about something. Why did you say you are an Indian born and raised in England? Wouldn't that make you British of Indian ancestry? Confuses the issue. :confused:

I'm really sorry that you feel you have to leave. Progress only happens with healthy discourse without feeling suppressed. I hope that you can come back and continue to participate. If not, oh well.

Obviously, this forum is no place for non-whites considering the amount of viterol posted by people like plan_D. And so I say my farewells to what I thought was a good forum on WW2 aviation.

Amrit: Don't Leave!! How can we have a balanced discussion if we don't have the input from someone who has a different view point? I lived in Detroit for two years with three other mechanics from Northwest Airlines and we were a mixed bag. One was Black, one was Indian, myself (Italian-Irish) and one other white guy from Iowa.We all knew each other for several years before we had to go to Detroit (if we wanted to keep our jobs) and Chandrashaker and I hired on together back in '92 and worked on the same crew for years. Let me tell you we had some lively discussions, and we enjoyed them because it was amazing how different we looked at some things.

I heard that in space 'nobody can hear you scream'. But, which way is Mecca? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back