Muslims in Space: You Can't Hear Them Scream

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Attachments

• postwhore.gif
    postwhore.gif
    151.5 KB · Views: 96
My intention is not to piss off Doug. But some of his comments can't go without some form of rebuttal. And while Doug may not be a liberal, some of those comments in his post certainly are. And I think that these kinds of comments are damaging to our country.

My intention is not to piss off Doug. But some of his comments can't go without some form of rebuttal. And while Doug may not be a liberal, some of those comments in his post certainly are. And I think that these kinds of comments are damaging to our country.

OK, which ones? If you don't agree with anything I say By all means have at it! But don't sling a bunch of b*llsh*t at the person saying it. Tell us what part you disagree with. You really didn't do much of that. So what specifically pissed you off? Was it the part about the airlines, arbitrators and the president? I worked at Northwest Airlines for 13 years so I know first hand what goes on in that industry. The college tuition? Obviously the tuition is different in various parts of the country, In Georgia, if your a resident college is darn near free. So, you didn't like the part about Blue collar jobs going overseas? Isn't that a fact too, and now even you engineering type folks are seeing your jobs starting to go to places like Singapore and India. True? The part about home loans and ARM mortgages pissed you off Matt? From what I've been reading in the newspapers and saw on the NBC Nightly News and heard from our real estate agents boss it's unfortunately true. You should see the foreclosures here in Alex. Population 11,000 and there's seven or eight a week listed in the newspaper. And some of those are on Builders who can't sell the homes. That's scary!!! Didn't you like the part about the apartment buildings full of serfs? A little Orwellian drama , 1984, Big Brother is watching. I thought it was a nice touch. What about the Healthcare part? Don't think that's true either? It's been in Newsweek a couple of times and on the TV news. Did you know that rich people supposedly live longer? And no 75K or 150k isn't rich. Try $750,000.00 annual salary. Didn't like the part about the insurance industry uping the rates on homeowners insurance? Me neither but that's what my insurance agent told me when I asked why my rate went up a couple of years ago. The hurricanes in Florida did it. Didn't you like the part about Clinton, Bush and Chaney staying home? That's right , Clinton didn't stay home, he went to England to be a Rhodes Scholar. So Matt give me some solid feed back here. What I really want to know is why you think "these kinds of comments are damaging our country"? And I'm very serious about that too. What's damaging our country is the politicians running it and the lobbyists in the shadows. Hear how the Drug industry convinced Congress to shoot down the imported drugs idea? DER ADLER-------You own a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Germany? How much is a liter going for these days? I never considered a Grand Cherokee an SUV because it was out way before most of them. An E-6 that worked for me back in 1985 had one and he would harass the junior officers who had smaller jeep products by saying "Well you almost bought a Jeep". But I guess you're right, it is that size so I'll take the hit on that one:oops: Later Guys!

I pay about 63 cents a liter on post or with my gas coupons. 87 liter tank though...

If I had to buy gas at the German prices I would not own a Jeep it would cost aprox. 150 Euros to fill my tank.

Hi Guys, I've been out doing the house maintenance thing, getting it all prettied up to go on the market. Anyone want to live in beautiful Minnesota? bring your parka and fishing pole. 150 EUROs for a fill up???? I'd need a co-signer! I remember when we went over to Germany back in the late '90s I thought gas was pretty pricey then. When prices go up over here does that affect your prices at all? In this area they're talking about $4.00 a gallon for the summer. Right now it's $3.07 to $3.11 a gallon around town.

Hi Guys, I've been out doing the house maintenance thing, getting it all prettied up to go on the market. Anyone want to live in beautiful Minnesota? bring your parka and fishing pole. 150 EUROs for a fill up???? I'd need a co-signer! I remember when we went over to Germany back in the late '90s I thought gas was pretty pricey then. When prices go up over here does that affect your prices at all? In this area they're talking about $4.00 a gallon for the summer. Right now it's $3.07 to $3.11 a gallon around town.

Yeah it goes up atleast on Post it does. I dont buy my gas from the Germans. I buy it on post.

The prise went up though and it is now 86 cents a liter on post. It cost me 60 dollars to fill up my Jeep yesterday.

$80+ for my truck. I heard that gas is at an all time high yesterday. About $3.45 here.

is that all Matt ? I paid 3.65 two days ago.............nothing is cheap and this is going to blow out many of the trucking firms in our area unless we look at alternative source(s) real quick and with all the political finger in the eye jabbing it doesn't look real good in the near future

I say take over the Middle East and take all there oil. Wait a minute according to all the liberals on this site that is what we are trying to do anyhow and are doing in Iraq!!!

I am going to write Bush and ask him why the price of gas is rising if we are taking it from Iraq.

Some people...

do it Chris ! I cannot wait for 2008 if the demos get in totally and make us into governmentalized robots and gas will be 10.00 US gal, tax will go up four-fold.

did you know they are trying to enact a bill asap that the US public cannot send a note of suggestion(s) to their state congressmen ?

dang I may have to literally move back up into the mountains

Better than Iran...

It's an odd form of asylum, where one goes on welfare and takes the occasional hometrip on the host country's dime. [I know it did not say this guy specifically was on welfare, but in the general case ...]

But there is probably more to this story then we are being told.

Whipped for two beers - Aftenposten.no

Norwegian-Iranian Mamand Mamandy had a brutal meeting with police after drinking two beers while on holiday in Iran.

"It's getting better now, but I am still in great pain," Mamandy, 35, told Aftenposten.no. "My brother is a doctor, and treated me after the whipping. I was in great pain and could not sleep."

Mamandy, a Kurd, explained that he was visiting his mother in Baneh, Iran in April when he was arrested by police.

"We were on an outing with family and friends, six or seven in the evening, and were having a barbecue and enjoying ourselves.

Altogether I drank two beers. The police happened to drive by," Mamandy said.

He said that he was immediately arrested and taken to the police station where he was sentenced to 130 lashes. This sentence, for beer drinking, was carried out publicly according to news agency Iran Focus.

"I received 130 lashes on the back of my body. Police whipped me," Mamandy said. He came to Norway as an asylum seeker in 1999. He lives in Drammen with his wife and they are awaiting Norwegian citizenship.

Mamandy traveled home to Norway shortly after his punishment and has been since treated by his family doctor here.

Aftenposten.no has been in contact with the Foreign Ministry, who said that they had not been contacted by Mamandy or his family in connection with the matter.

Attachments

• 200751572022_whipped%20for%20two%20beers.jpg
    200751572022_whipped%20for%20two%20beers.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 60
They must be mistaken. This type of punishment only happens by American hands and nowhere in the Muslim nations! Isn't that what the liberals tell us? Man, am I bummed now. :eek:

Don't start ranting about fuel prices ... there are British people here too! :cry:

And, urh, by the way - if you think America has it bad with an Islamic invasion; wait until you get Asian only radio, Asian only TV, Asian only theme park days, Asian only this - Asian only that ("Asian" is actually refering to Muslim in every case; Liberals seem to forget the Indians and Chinese are Asian too). You can have Asian pride marchs - but you can't have White pride marchs - that's racism in the dictionary definition.

And I'll tell you what America ... wait until your country spends over £5,000,000,000 (or comparitive GNP percentage to us) on Asylum seekers while you have 2.3 doctors to 1000 people (half as much as France), your hospitals having waiting lists for radiography because you have 263 machines for the population (France has 316); or your education falls by the wayside because the schools don't get funded ... or your engineering skills die because the government won't fund real on-the-job apprentice schemes ... or your government claws money back from the green frenzy by trying to run the aviation industry into the ground with taxes and emission charges ... or charge you road tax and charge per mile of driving as well as fuel prices higher than Simon Cowells pants ... which freakin' liars or idiots does the government listen to when they claim that aircraft is all so polluting - what other vehicle can take 200 odd passengers 14,000 miles and give off that little pollution per person, per mile! ? Didn't anyone ever tell them that the worlds population of cows give off more carbon and methane emissions than all cars and aircraft put together!? We should kill them off or kill off pigs - then the Muslims would be happy too ... or what about the fact that the standard British household gives off 1,500 kg more carbon dioxide than a car each year ... why not provide us with solar powered heating and energy saving light bulbs for that five-****ing-billion you spend on the tw*ts who under Asylum RULES should never even reach this country because it's the first safe country you come across - WE'RE A ****ING ISLAND; it's impossible to come across us first - unless you clung on to the underside of a 747 ... not f*ckin' likely .

Man, that's me done for a good fortnight (2 weeks, for people who don't know) or so.

...wait until your country spends over £5,000,000,000 (or comparitive GNP percentage to us) on Asylum seekers...

nah, we don't need to spend anything, they can come over our borders for free. We give them a driver license, money for a home and a business and a political action group to protect them. :rolleyes:

Don't start ranting about fuel prices ... there are British people here too! :cry:

And, urh, by the way - if you think America has it bad with an Islamic invasion; wait until you get Asian only radio, Asian only TV, Asian only theme park days, Asian only this - Asian only that ("Asian" is actually refering to Muslim in every case; Liberals seem to forget the Indians and Chinese are Asian too). You can have Asian pride marchs - but you can't have White pride marchs - that's racism in the dictionary definition.

And I'll tell you what America ... wait until your country spends over £5,000,000,000 (or comparitive GNP percentage to us) on Asylum seekers while you have 2.3 doctors to 1000 people (half as much as France), your hospitals having waiting lists for radiography because you have 263 machines for the population (France has 316); or your education falls by the wayside because the schools don't get funded ... or your engineering skills die because the government won't fund real on-the-job apprentice schemes ... or your government claws money back from the green frenzy by trying to run the aviation industry into the ground with taxes and emission charges ... or charge you road tax and charge per mile of driving as well as fuel prices higher than Simon Cowells pants ... which freakin' liars or idiots does the government listen to when they claim that aircraft is all so polluting - what other vehicle can take 200 odd passengers 14,000 miles and give off that little pollution per person, per mile! ? Didn't anyone ever tell them that the worlds population of cows give off more carbon and methane emissions than all cars and aircraft put together!? We should kill them off or kill off pigs - then the Muslims would be happy too ... or what about the fact that the standard British household gives off 1,500 kg more carbon dioxide than a car each year ... why not provide us with solar powered heating and energy saving light bulbs for that five-****ing-billion you spend on the tw*ts who under Asylum RULES should never even reach this country because it's the first safe country you come across - WE'RE A ****ING ISLAND; it's impossible to come across us first - unless you clung on to the underside of a 747 ... not f*ckin' likely .

Man, that's me done for a good fortnight (2 weeks, for people who don't know) or so.

As an Indian born and brought up in the UK I find the above post completely offensive, and a load of bollocks. This thread has gone from being a discussion on Islam to out-right racism.

Obviously, this forum is no place for non-whites considering the amount of viterol posted by people like plan_D. And so I say my farewells to what I thought was a good forum on WW2 aviation.

Amrit he said nothing that was offensive in that at all.

He is entitled to his opinion, as you are yours. I sure as hell did not agree with everything you said in this forum, but I did not go and whine about it. Thats the problem with immigration an immigration everywhere not just the US and the UK. You can no longer speak your mind because someone gets offended about it.

I wasn't even talking about immigration; I was talking about "Asylum Seekers" - legal immigration, if kept in check, is fine with me. I have many Indian friends with whom I can discuss the increase in spending by the British government toward illegals or, so called, "Asylum Seekers".

If, Amrit, you find the truth offensive - then so be it; your problem, not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back