My BF-109

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We've made very little progress since the last pic. The prop spinner are
painted, as is the inside of the cockpit, and the canopy.... all schwarzgrun.
The landing gear is painted too, lichtblau. The canopy is just sitting on
for effect. The damn wing fairing is giving me a fit !!

Charles

Attachments

• On Gear3.jpg
    On Gear3.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 145
  • On Gear5.jpg
    On Gear5.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 148
OMG!!! This is the EXACT same model I am working on!!!!:)

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/modeling/scratchbuilt-bf-109-progress-8559.html

This is truly an inspiration to get off my butt!!

OK guys I need a 3 blade propeller on my project - any ideas??
I've looked everywhere and the size is all wrong.

Wurger, I am still open to your cockpit contruction. Wow! this is amazing.

ccheese! This should be fun. Wish you can PM me. Identical squadrons? different? what do you say? I'm thinking a model G on mine...:D

Charles,

I recieved your email. Thanks a bunch. Where in the US can I buy one of the 3 blade props?

John

Charles,

I recieved your email. Thanks a bunch. Where in the US can I buy one of the 3 blade props?

John

John:
I made the one I have on the FW-190, but I can get you an address
for a factory made three bladed prop. Will get it for you tonight.

Charles

Hi TexasJohn,
I remember about you but up to the end of the year I have had to work with my daughter's comp because my is not available now for some reasons.I have no access to my materials I've made for you.Be patient please.

As far as the 3 blade props is concerned it has been scratch-built by him using two the same two blade ones.

He,he Charles was faster then me with thw answer. :lol:

i'm looking for a picture,decal,and/or a photo of a fuselage emblem for a particular Messerschmidt BF-109.Its a skeleton 'riding a cicle'(like a witch riding a broom)and the skeleton has one arm up in the air lke its going to 'throw a bomb' the other arm is holdin onto the cicle.I found a picture in ww2 magazine but the photo is blurry i can make out the image though.I've looked through all the jagdschwader fuselage emblems i could access to no avail.does anyone have a history on that particular emblem and some reference?Thank you kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back