My Bored Off My Ass Doodle Page.......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I already got a big head Lanc.... CC just reinforces my already large cranium.....

Here is a proper drawing I did......

Attachments

• 000dans_273.jpg
    000dans_273.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 443
Just used blue tack...I thought about putting it in a frame but that would mean nailing the wall and I like to re-organise my wall from time to time...Its still in perfect condition though...

Cool..... In case anyone is wondering, i had drawn 2 P-38's, and offered one to CC if he would pay shipping, which he did....

LOL CC paid 17 US Dollars for a pic I drew. I feel so important!! EVERYONE BOW TO ME!

I still cant get over that it cost so much to send something from Mississippi to England...

Neat drawings, Les. I can see you can handle the pencil not as a rookie. ;) Drawing was what I did all the time in the classes. I did it so much that the pencil made me a bladder on my forefinger. It's still there!

But I'm a bit doubtful if I would pay 17 bucks for shipping someone's drawing...

BTW, I do the profiles too - unfortunately I have no scanner to show you guys... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back