My Diorama

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol: If he snaps a picture of green plastic army men that look like they fell out of a chinese bag, so help me...

Yeah! do exactly what Terry said then do what I say

somehow get them onto the computer of yours shouldn't be to hard to find.Then come to this page and post them!!!

Here here here

Attachments

• DIo.JPG
    DIo.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 78
Sorry..... i just don't get it that everyone tells me to take my time and there rushing me to get my picture up............so yes it looks like crap but i couldn't take what you guys call "joking" anymore.. ..

I wouldn't take it too seriously 17. They are just pulling your leg and not trying to insult you. Take as much time as you need, I just think people are wanting to see some progress as you go. Even if it is not much.
I think your diorama base look pretty dang good so far actually. Now it just needs some aircraft in the picture.

I didn't get to post the rest of the pictures because i thought you guys will just say more things and annoy me further....so enjoy the picture...cause I am NEVER building a diorama again....well atleast not announcing it publicly until i finish it..........

Hallo My Friend,

What are you talking about? I know there are jokers and we all like laughing but it doesn't mean you have to give up yourself.The diorama looks very good taking it is your first one.

As I said my first impression looking at your efford have been it was a part of Italy landscape.The one in the middle Europe should be more "forest".I'm sure you understand what I mean.

Keep your working up.

Wojtek

No problem, wait until I start building my first diorama, then you're going to see some real insults and joking. Just remember, the more of these you build the better you will get at it. And just like anything else in life don't expect perfection the first time around, or even the second, third, fiftieth, etc...

Thanks again sorry...i was bit stressed out got 2 tests and a quiz tommorow and i was studying and had this open was trying to crop the picture and all this stuff so i kinda venting my frustration sorry

Hey B17 that looks great mate!:D

C'mon man we are are only playing with ya....

Rather than finishing a whole section post progress shots....of the road going down, adding the landscape, the trees and so on, so we can see how you do it, that way someone may have extra tips or suggestions for the build as you go along with each step.

We're eager to see your work....and we only want to help!:D

Thanks I just got done painting one German figure can't post pictures tonight.....my dad took it for work and he is a cop so god knows why he needs it....l :lol:

Alright fine but i really am not someone to kid aorund with FYI for you all........

:rolleyes:

And what are you going to do? Don't get all threatening here!

If you can not handle a bit of kidding around, then you are in the wrong place. Maybe you should go downstairs and ask mommie for some cookies and milk.

Everyone here just wants to see some progressive shots. There are some very experienced modelers here (I am not one of them :lol:) and they just want to help. If you do not post pics, they can't...

Hey its cool B-17

I know all about frustration with exams/tests I've got to slow my corsair progress to study for my exams

good luck on em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back