My Diorama

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wolves are still hungry. :lol:

Attachments

• wilkkills.gif
    wilkkills.gif
    17 KB · Views: 77
For maximum reality, keep in mind your scales of your items.

Attachments

• 200742611629_troll.jpg
    200742611629_troll.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 78
I can't believe this thread is up to 238 posts,You may not have many photos B-17 but you've got good skills at starting a thread and keep it going with so few pics

so I say Well done and post some bl**dy pics already!:)

Just to remind you B17. Somewhere in your house, you will find a rectangular, box-like instrument, possibly coloured silver, or black. It will be made from high-impact plastic, or perhaps light alloy. On one side, there will be a small window, or perhaps a LCD screen, and on the top there should be one or more buttons. The front of this 'box' will be fitted with the expensive part of the apparatus, a cylinderical object containing glass elements, precisely aligned. This is known as a lens, and allows light to pass through it, which is 'collected' on a substance known as 'film', or, in a more modern 'box', a light sensitive electronic plane.
Collectively, all of these parts are known as a 'camera'.
Now, assuming that you have found this object, pick it up, point it at the diorama under construction, and take some b****y pics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back