My Diorama

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hope she gets well soon. I've spend more than my share of time in a Hospital Bed and know how draining it can be on both yourself and your friends and family.
Diorama building should not be at the top of you list of things to do right now, take care of yourself and family members.

If you hadn't told us, I wouldn't have guessed that this is your first diorama attempt. My first one looked like an explosion in a paint factory!
That is VERY good, and I'm impressed! (that's a term that I rarely, rarely, use, BTW)
As for your Mum in hospital, I think you can take it that we all send her our regards, and hope that she recovers soon.
Keep up the good work, and, when all the stress and panic is over, give as good as you get!!

I am utterly impressed. Well done B17. I was worried that our razzing you was scaring you off. You have exceeded all my expectations. I can't wait for further progress. Well done my friend. Well done. :cool: :cool:

my mom is in the hospital she got in a car accident thanks adler......

Sorry to hear that B17. My prayers will be with your Mom. I hope its not too serious. Perhaps your Dad "stole" your figure not to take to work, but to cheer her up.

Lighten up a little. There are no personal attacks here. I promise you that will not occur. And if it does and us Mods don't recognize it, send me a PM. I'll take care of it. Virtually all the folks who haunt the Model section are great people.

Thanks Matt. I tried painting a German figure. I did his boots face and gun and he looks suprisingly good.....for my first time and such a small figure post pictures tommorow

Most excellent. Wayne Little hit it on the head. If you can post a single pic with even a little progress that would be great. I stickied you again, buddy. Hope your Mom is okay.

17, sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets well soon.

Yeah, I think the point has been made, but I want to say my share too. You know we tease and razz each other here. Look at everything Lucky has endured (of course, he deserves it). ha ha ha.

But Matt is 100% right. If it was a personal attack, the mods would be all over the guilty guy.

So..........onwards and upwards, right?

Good work on the diorama. We would like to see pics of you working on stuff, not just finished pics. Hell, if your painting a tree trunk, show us! If your tank is still unassembled in plastic baggies, show us!

Anyway, good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back