My Diorama

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

First of all H. I'm really sorry to hear about your mum and the car accident, please forward warmest get well soon wishes and all that stuff!
As for the diorama.... NICE WORK MAAAAN...! :thumbleft: 8) I'm sure that my first one, when that day comes, won't be as good as that...
Don't mind the other stuff buddy, that's just us noising you up, pulling your leg and all that....all with tongue in cheek. You'll soon grow skin thick and hard as old leather and will be able give just as much as you've been takin'....
Been there, done that and moved on.....h*ck, I still wonder if I'm not still there...right chaps? :lol:

Once again....well done ya rocket! Keep 'em pics comin'!

B-17, sorry to hear about your mother, hope she's back home soon.

As for your dio, WELL DONE! It looks great! 8)

Looking forward to seeing more progress on it.

Two more pictures

Attachments

• DIo.JPG
    DIo.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 84
  • dio 2.JPG
    dio 2.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 82
More pics, COOL! :) That dio really looks great. It's coming along nicely, you're getting the hang of this modelling lark, great work B17! :thumbright:

I liked the tree that had some green and brown over the trunk. Made it look like it was part of the landscape.

Mett,

I set it up. Not painted just the position and figures I am using adn it looks like it is to scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back