My Diorama

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now spackle is meant to used on walls and very thin coats so it dries quickly but you've put in on thick so it will take a little bit of time to dry completely 24hr at least maybe more . also save some spackle as because you used thicker layers it will crack as it dries the xtra will let you patch.
Spackle WTF ....its called dry wall compound or compound or as we call it here goop

You can always smooth it out with 100 grit sandpaper. Just be gentle. And don't push hard or you will crack it.

And Pb... Goop is a hand cleaner in the states. Used for taking oil grime off your arms and hands. :lol:

Looking good B-17! :) You can probably scrape the spackle off the frame when its dry and paint it (the frame) if its all scratched.

You'll be amazed how different it will look when you start adding bits to it.

You can always smooth it out with 100 grit sandpaper. Just be gentle. And don't push hard or you will crack it.

And Pb... Goop is a hand cleaner in the states. Used for taking oil grime off your arms and hands. :lol:
I'm done anyhow as dry wall compound would be my only strength in this scenario, and we never get our hands dirty up here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back