My figure kits

This is another Dragon's set in 1/35 scale, what I made lately. The famous 101st Airborne Div. during battle of Bastogne:
 

Attachments

  • P1050353.jpg
    P1050353.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 151
  • P1050354.jpg
    P1050354.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 161
  • P1050355.jpg
    P1050355.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 161
  • P1050359.jpg
    P1050359.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 158
  • P1050360.jpg
    P1050360.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 153
  • P1050362.jpg
    P1050362.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 160
  • P1050365.jpg
    P1050365.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 155
  • P1050366.jpg
    P1050366.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 145
I know, it's too grassy, this is result of stracification after mixing paints of two diffrent companies. It's hard to achieve effect of the M1943 HBT material.
 

Attachments

  • M 1943.jpg
    M 1943.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 160
That's a pity there wasn't any possibility of correcting the colour.But the figures are still a good work. :)
 
Ha,ha .You are right.The face of the figure looks like Gen.Sosabowski's one.
Really nice figures Net Sailor.

BTW Podstawki są na stałe? Dobry pomysł.
 
Do you like these stands? I don't know... I fix these figures to provisional stands to not touch them during painting. Maybe I'll use these figures in future to build a diorama, but who knows...
 
Yes I like these stands.It is a good idea.Look,some glue on them sprinkled with sand,grass for modeller,some bushes,a small tree and a small diorame is ready.The "Twist" caps are available in many sizes of diameter.Besides they are very light.What do you think?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back