Jul 2, 2007 #41 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Excellent!
Jul 6, 2007 #42 PearlJamNoCode Airman 54 0 Joined Apr 16, 2007 Location Philadelphia, PA, USA Bullo Loris said: What do you think? (made by my brother) Bullo Loris Click to expand... Wow! Looks like a photograph!
Bullo Loris said: What do you think? (made by my brother) Bullo Loris Click to expand... Wow! Looks like a photograph!
Jul 21, 2007 #43 P P-51 freak Recruit 1 0 Joined Jul 21, 2007 Hello everyone, first post here. I hate to say this Bullo, But, Your friends figure looks alot like a Todd Mcfarlene action figure. The other figures look great.
Hello everyone, first post here. I hate to say this Bullo, But, Your friends figure looks alot like a Todd Mcfarlene action figure. The other figures look great.
Oct 25, 2007 #44 net_sailor Senior Airman 337 91 Joined Nov 2, 2006 Location Elbląg/Poland Website www.dws.org.pl Hi! I just wanted to show my last figure in 1/16 scale. Enjoy:
Oct 25, 2007 #45 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,708 15,235 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA Great job!