My First Attempt at Armour, The Panther Panzer KampfwagenV Ausf A....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks great Muller!

What did you use for the corrugatted roof? It looks very realistic! :)
Great job on the figures too!

I build 1/35 Amour and 1/48 aircraft. This kit is a good starter kit. looks great when finished . Built it years ago. Never made it through the move home from Newfoundland. Give it a try. Once you start you'll be hooked on amour.

I thought this thread was a bit like the post your models thread, there were other builds posted on it, thought this was where we could post our armour builds. Sorry for trespassing on your thread, deleted my crap.

Why the fu*k is there all this crap in MY Tank thread??? Start ur own thread with ur own pics and continue ur worthless discussions somewhere else, u pricks...

Aahh. Yes. Our friendly morale officer. I was wondering when you would correct the peoples errant ways, Les. Welcome back. We need some more backbone in this forum.

Okay, now we await an update Les... hmmm? We cannot praise nor criticize without posts. :toothy5:

OK, couple updated shots with the pricey as hell foliage added into the final show....

Attachments

• ~~~Friday 007.jpg
    ~~~Friday 007.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 88
  • ~~~Friday 016.jpg
    ~~~Friday 016.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 56
  • ~~~Friday 015.jpg
    ~~~Friday 015.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 57
  • ~~~Friday 024.jpg
    ~~~Friday 024.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 61
  • ~~~Friday 023.jpg
    ~~~Friday 023.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 59
The excellent work You have done Dan.Fantastic view.Thank you for these pics, friend. :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back