My good fortune!!

Hunter368

Tech Sergeant
2,107
17
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Location
Winnipeg
I would like to share this with all my friends I have made on this forum. My Wife is expecting our second child! She has just turned 4 months pregnant and doing well. I am blessed to have a great Wife and one healthy daughter already with another child on the way.

I will keep you all informed with any news as the pregnancy goes along.


Hunter368
 
an early congrats. Enjoy Dad, from an Opa ~
 
Thanks all you guys. Being a parent the first time was a learning experience which I loved, this time around I believe it will be even better.

Thanks again.
 
Thanks Chris
 
Congrats! It's interesting to see the subtle differences between the two children in their development. The second one will learn alot from the first child.

LOL yes it will be interesting to see. My Wife and I told my 3.5 daughter we are having a baby, she was very excited. But she only "wants" a girl, she saids boys stink, lol. She said she will share her tools and her Grandma with a little sister, but not with a brother. LOL Kids you have to love them. It shall be interesting.
 
Yes, the sibling rivalry is interesting. No matter what they say, things will likely change once they realize that they are not going to get all the attention they want anymore. But they adjust. You just need to remind them that because someone else is now in the house, that doesn't mean you love the them any less.
 
Yes, the sibling rivalry is interesting. No matter what they say, things will likely change once they realize that they are not going to get all the attention they want anymore. But they adjust. You just need to remind them that because someone else is now in the house, that doesn't mean you love the them any less.

Thank you for the advice, right now my 3.5 old daughter is the princess of the house, I am sure there will be "some" problems when Mom and Dad spend time with her younger brother/sister.
 
Way da go, dad! :cool:
 
congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back