My Kind of Firing Range

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What, no 20mm Oerlikon? :)

Definitely looks like fun!

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

TO

Holy Crap, watch this and about two thirds of the way you'll see some guy shooting one of the guns, then the camera will slowly pan downrange and you get a glimps of a Minivan down range!!! Scene quickly comes to an end. Could not see any people down there, but if there were that guy should have not even be thinking of handling a weapon.
Pretty cool other than that.

Spoke too soon, I watched the video again and paused it at the scene. Looks like it is actually a cardboard cutout of a car in the middle of a fake Cemetary. Made me wonder though.
It is the scene two scenes after the Woman firing the Canon and jumping up and down in excitement.

On Labor Day weekend at the gun club in Merlin OR there is a charity fund raising machine gun shoot over the weekend - and you can shoot a wide variety of submachine guns and crew served weapons.

It's expensive but a lot of fun.

*in his best southern drawl* "Well, believe you me sonny it done blowed up real good."

There is an event in Kentucky where everything you can get your hands on is brought together for a couple days and fired. Sherman tanks, flame throwers, yada yada. I lived there for a few years near Louisville (pronounced Lewelville with a plum in your mouth) but never went to one of them. Supposed to be a wild time. Kiddies firing .50 cals raises the hair on the back of my neck for some reason.

My favorite is the Mk 19!

I had never fired an Mg 42 until this event - very much like the M-60.

I suppose for pure (expensive) fun the Ma duece is right up there for me. It still takes a Man, firing short bursts, to keep it on target.

Rrrriiiiinnnnggggg......rrriiiinnnnggggg.....

*Hello*
Excuse me....hi!
Is this the yadda yadda shooting range?
*yes*
I heard that you're having an event this weekend, is that correct?
*it is*
Can I bring a few of my own things?
*sure*
Cool, thanks....
*what do you have, what will you bring with you?*
Errmmmm, a Tiger I, Kingtiger and a Panther....
Hello?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back