My little cousin

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Having lost 6 close friends trough life, some in a very short time, I can't even imagine the pain that you feel right now. Don't give up, there's always hope, miracles do happen.
No matter where you are, what time of the day OR night it is, if it's sun or rain, you're on the minds and in the prayers of many people from all over the world. People, that has become family to you and have at the same time, made you and yours part their family, people that's thinking of you, wishing for you, hoping for you and praying for you.
And as far as I know, family do not give up on each other...I am not giving up on you! This will go well!

Give Caleb a great big long hug from me and everybody else here!

Sorry to hear this :(

Like others -I've got a 1 and 4 year old sister although I can't understand what your going thorugh -Really feel for you and the family Scott ,Hang in there

Never give up hope. While the prognosis isn't good, stay positive.

My sister had cancer about 15 years ago. It was very rare and she was one of three cases worldwide. When the other two died, she got real scared, REAL scared. She went to City of Hope for an experimental treatment. She had a tumor at the base of her brain that was the size of a quarter, her cancer made tumors that secreted fluids that created more. She got lased and radiated beyond belief. When the tumor showed up at the base of her brain, I was scared for her too, but kept a positive front for her.

The treatment was similar to dialysis and it worked. After a few weeks, the tumor was gone and she is thankfully still with us today. Sometimes when things seem at their darkest, don't give up, ever. Don't rely on just one doctor and believe in the power of the human spirit.

I know a 30 year old girl whose parents were told she wouldn't survive the weekend when she was born with Spina Bifida. Today, even though she is in a wheelchair, she is learning to fly.
Chair Video by Jennifer - MySpace Video

Never underestimate the power of the human spirit and never EVER give up.

Encouraging words, Eric. Thanks for sharing your story. As Wayne said, it's just not fair. So many cruddy people all over the world continue to do bad things and nothing happens to them, and here we have a little boy who hasn't done anything to anyone battling this.

G'day all

Sunday was a very saddening day for us all here, as little Caleb quietly passed away in the morning. As you all could probably realize that this is a very hard time for us all especially for my aunty and uncle. So if you have any messages for them I will proudly pass them on seeming you all are so kind anyway I'll rap this up before i start crying again take care everyone. The below photo is one of the last times I ever saw our little soldier.

P.S If the photo is too big could one of the admins if possible adjust it pretty please

Scott Olufson

Attachments

• Caleb.jpg
    Caleb.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
No words can ever really express my sympathy for you and your family, Scooter. Y'all are in my prayers, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back