My little cousin (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

keep us all posted Scoot, we will be praying for a miraculous surgery, therapy and finally normality for that little one and a long, healthy life ..........

E ~

thanks guys so much, mum says your all so loving and caring and she thanks each and everyone of you all out there, and doughboy his name his Caleb. We will keep you all posted on how he is going so far everything looks fine, he is in Brisbane right now, and just finished his MRI scans, we haven't gotten the results yet but we are looking forward to them, so again i will keep you all posted and thanks again guys

Hi this is scott's mum, thanks for all the prayers and thoughts but unfortunately the news is not good. through tears I am typing this as our poor little baby has 1 year to live, with all the sadness of hearts we regret to inform you all, the tumour he has is inoperable and it has tangled itself in the spinal column and the nerves.

thank you all so much for the prayers and wishes.
Scott and his family

tumour he has is inoperable and it has tangled itself in the spinal column and the nerves.

Very saddened to hear that. You think you've had a bad day until you read this sort of thing.
Maybe clutching at straws, but seek a second opinion? Believe it or not I have a 10 year old niece having spinal surgery in Perth later this year. Her father tells me that they canvassed many opinions from around Australia and the conclusion was that the "best" practise in Perth.

Again, my heartfelt sympathy to you all.

We are believing for a miracle...We have had four people in our family that have had miracles...and we are believing God for another miracle for this child.

I am so saddened to hear this news, but there is always hope. Words kind of escape me right now as I know there isn't too much that can offer comfort with the news you recieved.

I will continue to keep him in my prayers, as I will your family.

Scooter, very, very sad news. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Hi this is scott's mum, thanks for all the prayers and thoughts but unfortunately the news is not good. through tears I am typing this as our poor little baby has 1 year to live, with all the sadness of hearts we regret to inform you all, the tumour he has is inoperable and it has tangled itself in the spinal column and the nerves.

Scott and his family

IT'S NOT FRIGGIN' FAIR!!!!!....real sorry to hear this sad news:cry: :(

Take care Caleb, Scott, Scott's Mum and family.....

Very sad news indeed... I have three year old nephew and I just can't imagine...
My thoughts and prayers are with you. There is always hope.

Scott and his family

:cry: Damn, I'm really sorry to hear this Scott. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Stay strong, there's always hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back