My little cousin (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry to hear that Scooter,
my deepest sympathies go out to you and all your family.

Scott...sorry, I got no words.
While I was enjoying the commemoration with my US and British friends, one innocent little boy on the other side of the globe passed away the same day...and even..., my 6 years old son went to the school for a first time yesterday...

Really, I can´t imagine the sadness of your uncle and aunt.
This thread broke my heart today.........

My deepest symphathies to all your family my friend.

Truly there is no words which could help you to overcome this horrible loss, but try to find some comfort in the fact that your family is in the thoughts and prayers of good people all around the world.

My deepest sympathies to your family.

Very sorry to hear that. I have also lost a Grandmother and a Grandfather this year. My prayers and thoughts are with you in this hard time.:cry::(

Truly sad news. My prayers and sympathies are sent to you and your family. Treasure the time you had to spend with your cousin. You will find it hard to beleive at this point in time, but time truly does heal. Years from now you will fondly remember the time you spent with your nephew.
Take care.

thanks for your wonderful words guys, my mum was crying last night when she was reading the outpouring of sorrow you's all showed in this thread, I never knew the world to be full of such wonderful people to that I thank you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back