My little cousin (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ScOoTeR1992

Senior Airman
Dec 19, 2007
right behind you
G'day guys

Hello all, yesterday was a sad day for my family. We have all found out that my little baby cousin has a cyst on his brain. My mum saw what you all said when i posted my accident on here and she asked if you can all please offers prays with us, in hope that our little cousin can pull through this (he is only 5). All we've gathered so far is that this thing has been on his brain since birth and its only recently started affecting him, hopefully today he will be sent down to Brisbane for an operation to hopefully remove it. so thanks guys, have a good day to you all out there

My God, so young! All my prayers Scooter and if its any consolantion, at that age the human body heals VERY well so any trauma should be handled nicely. His age may be the best thing he has going for him except the love of your family. All the best!

Another member of our extended family needs our prayers........

Done!

Let everyone know there are people all over the world praying for your little cousin.

Thoughts prayers from Va. Beach, Scooter. We're wishing for all the
best. Keep your chin up, your head held high.....

Charles

Scooter, it's not good news, obviously. But it can be dealt with. Some people are genetically predisposed to cysts. I am and have had two. One was on the base of my spine. Didn't even know I had it until the thing broke. Friggin' mess but not painful and not threatening. Both were also external.

It's good that they know it's there and, I am hoping, they can remove it (usually open it up and the body does the rest itself).

Will keep him in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back