MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

An escapee from the flower bed

Looks like an angry man with moustache.

Got it its an Offermans flower

ron-swanson-nick-offerman.gif

The wife was filming an immature Bald Eagle when I noticed a vapour trail over-head. I wanted to try her camera on full zoom. It takes a lot of missed shots to get a good one due to the shakiness in full zoom; move the camera a quarter inch and the jet is out of viewfinder by a kilometer. This is the best out of seven, a Japan Airlines (JAL) 787 at 37,000ft

IMG_1900.JPG

Last edited:
Weather has finally turned grader friendly; anything under -10*C is perfect. Other crews run 3 graders and we run one. At the start of the shift, hit the money ramps to the crusher and then the waste ramps to the dam; one pass on each side of the haul roads. Once done I go back and blade up the centres. Even with a 24' blade this takes about 3 hours. If there are no projects I'll start to scarify the flats. There is an attachment at the back of the grader for this that riled up the iced up road crush very nicely.

8A6C6736-E273-4EB2-857D-E971ECEAD32D.jpeg

32D47654-24F7-4035-B55A-CD4DD9EFE2DC.jpeg

A7DE5B2E-9AAD-41E7-9F77-70F7613A0FA2.jpeg

This usually takes about 4-5 hours and once done and there are no projects I hit the ramps again. Some idiot cross-shift is feeding the wildlife from this machine so these guys hang around every break

4B51A98B-C87E-4C9E-9A64-CCDF3C0B297B.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back