MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Finished fuelling up last and looking for something to do to kill the last 40 minutes of the day/tour. Heading down the Short-cut Road, as is my wont after getting fuel, a small bird passed in front of me and landed on the berm. Struck me odd as the little feller never flew away as they usually do when I pass them. What happened next is even odder. He made two passes on my left and then this happened....

Took the family up the to Telus towers this morning, elev. 5751ft/1773m. A lookout on the way, town is in the background

Lower tower

Upper tower

On the way down, another group showed up and are seen walking up a trail

Emergency cabin about 3/4 of the way up, mostly for sledders. Towers in the background

Ummm, looking at the outerwear I would guess it's not 100 deg (F) where you are. Jealous....

At the 23 second mark in the video above, three hounds "treed" the bear up that telephone pole. The owner of the dogs called them off and the bear came down, walked passed our house and into the neighbours yard. The scary thing is, school has started and we are about 200 yards from the school

Users who are viewing this thread