Glad all went well George!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I want my Powershot ELPH 200 back...Trying to figure out how to save "Funtion" settings on my 15yr old Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS backup camera and I came across a bunch of stuff I didn't know existed on it. I download the 212 page ( yikes ) manual to figure out how to use them. The first is the "Miniature Effect to make the subject appear toy-like. More background is needed above for a better effect
The second is a built in fish-eye set to the extreme limit, again......yikes
The first has possibilities, the second, not so much. The camera is slowly showing its age and I hope it holds out for further settings exporing
I want my Gerard Zero 100 turntable back. It was stolen from me when my apartment was burglarized about forty years ago. I miss the windshield wiper like tone arm.