MY WORLD (2 Viewers)

Glad all went well George!
 
Thanks Vic. At least I can relax now. Bit of a burn out after eight road trips this month
 
Went on a road trip with the grandkid over the weekend to visit #2 daughter. Her place is a mess as she just got her own studio so all her gear is in the spare room. I asked her to book us into a hotel, preferring the one that was a block from her place. This was the price for three nights

1789529688710.png

​
No. Then she found this one 900 metres away and used one her clients discounts

1789529948270.png

​
For activities we played mini golf and walked around a large island

1789530219152.png

​
I also got to wear these styling shoes

1789530302516.png

​
Woodland denizen downtown. Magpie

1789530417648.png


​
 
Hey George. After you posted that, our wild rose decided to bloom too. Just one bud on a big bush but this one is giving the finger to the 2 nights of frost we had.

20261001_161522.jpg
 
Trying to figure out how to save "Funtion" settings on my 15yr old Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS backup camera and I came across a bunch of stuff I didn't know existed on it. I download the 212 page ( yikes ) manual to figure out how to use them. The first is the "Miniature Effect to make the subject appear toy-like. More background is needed above for a better effect

IMG_0182.JPG
​

The second is a built in fish-eye set to the extreme limit, again......yikes

IMG_0183.JPG

​
The first has possibilities, the second, not so much. The camera is slowly showing its age and I hope it holds out for further settings exporing
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back