Nakajima Ki-44 CGI Project

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for kind checking, Wayne!

I don't know well how other creators are doing but this is a scenery sphere I made.
Aircraft and cameras are set inside this ball. I would like to make more dynamic air combat scene in the future.

Sphere_image.JPG

Lovely animation Shin-chan, but that audio with the motor belching or a 'plug chop'.

..arrgh my ears and mechanical sympathies, even an fraps-ed clip of a 109E from Dark Blue World mod of Il-2 1946 with an improved audio mod would sound better with doppler sound shift for the audio.

I understand the audio is not important yet as the clip is more so. and the anim' is very cool the right sort of 'linger' as it 'tops out' on its loop.

Dark Blue World? I'll check it out, Lewis. Thanks for your kind advice :)

Thanks for your kind post, Wojtek too :)

Shinpachi, it looks like you're going to need a AXHei thread just for the He100! :lol:

And seeing the He100 animations reminds me of many years ago, when I was active in online gaming with IL-2: Sturmovik. I took a KI-61 and repainted it as the He100. The deception was good enough that it caught many off-guard, thinking it was an actual He100 brought into the game somehow (as no He100 was available).

I had alot of fun with that! :lol:

He100_Spit1.jpg

Thanks for the kind posts, Wojtek, Andy and Dave :)

Shinpachi, it looks like you're going to need a AXHei thread just for the He100! :lol:

And seeing the He100 animations reminds me of many years ago, when I was active in online gaming with IL-2: Sturmovik. I took a KI-61 and repainted it as the He100. The deception was good enough that it caught many off-guard, thinking it was an actual He100 brought into the game somehow (as no He100 was available).

I had alot of fun with that! :lol:

I was just thinking to apply the German color scheme to my He-100, Dave.
It looks worth try :)

The technical documents of the He-100 which Japanese delegation brought back from Germany in 1941 seems sent to Hitachi Aircraft in Chiba Prefecture together with a Heinkel engineer in the same year.
He stayed there till the war was over.

Thanks for your kind advice as always, Dave :)

Shinpachi, I didn't know about the Heinkel engineer in Japan!

I wonder just how much he influenced the IJA and IJN aircraft designs with his knowledge!

His name was Kurt Schmidt.
Hitachi Aircraft was also going to manufacture the He-177 or its similar bomber.
His contribution to Japanese aviation industry would be great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back