Nakajima Ki-44 CGI Project (2 Viewers)

Wow! :shock:8)
 
Thanks Lewis and Jim :smile:

-san, -chan, -sama, -senpai

-sama is rarely used except writing formal letter or in Samurai drama.
-chan is for kids or among old friends.
-senpai is like sir in the same organization like office or school.
-san is most popular! :smile:
 
Thanks, Wayne :)

The wheel door opens like this.
I'll make movie.

Ki-44_tail.JPG


Ki-44_tail.JPG
 
Last edited:
Just fascinating my friend, it is a joy to watch you work on these great machines. Cheers
 
Thanks Merv and Wojtek for kind checking!
I will begin modelling the wing structure soon :)

Ki-44_wing_diagram.JPG


Ki-44_wing_diagram.JPG
 
Last edited:
Excellent work shinpachi!
 
Thank you very much for your kind posts, Wojtek, Hugh, Dave, Wuerger190 and Andy!

Don't forget the elevator trim tab actuator rods! Every single drawing of the Tojo has forgotten these :)

Thanks for your kind remark but, as you point out, no exact data or records about the Ki-44 elevator trim tab mechanism available so far.
I can imagine how it looked like referring to the other Nakajima products but no plan to make the part at the moment.
 
Perhaps the trimming mechanism was internal, or by 'fixed' ground adjusted tabs. I must admit I havent seen anything that sticks out in photo's, but then again, if you aren't specifically looking for something...

Then again since the Hayabusa was near co-developed with the Shoki, perhaps it uses something that is more similar to that, than the later Hayate that replaced/suplimented both earlier aricraft.
 
Last edited:
My time is up this year though I was going to complete this project by this month.
I knew this would be tough but was tougher than I had expected.
Sorry but please let me continue next year too.
Thank you very much and A Happy New Year everyone! :)

Ki-44_01.JPG
Ki-44_02.JPG


Ki-44_01.JPG
Ki-44_02.JPG
 
Last edited:
:cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back