Nakajima Saiun prototype in a hangar dio

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello guys!
The effect of dirt on the model upper surfaces as it stands alone in the pics does look a bit overdone..In the finished dio,however,it'll show right..Anyway,I intend to spray a cloud pattern of the original orange and make the effect less 'intense'.. Thank you all very much!

I tend to agree with Wayne about the "dirtiness"... seems a bit too much. Having said that, I must say your workmanship and attention to detail is outstanding. I also hate to see this thread wind down, it's been something I look forward to when I log on. Thanks for keeping our interest. Looking forward to the finished dio....

Charles

Hi all!
I'm happy to announce that my Saiun 1st prototype in a hangar dio is finally over! Despite some difficulties in the end I finally finished the project and here I am to show you the pictures!
I'd like to thank everybody who followed my work in the last 14 months! I've appreciated every comment you made! Hope you like the result!
All the best,
Panagiotis.

DSC02665-1.gif

DSC02660.gif

183.gif

179.gif

160.gif

151.gif

133.gif

094-2.gif

051-3.gif

068-2.gif

DSC02666.gif

190.gif

082.gif

Had to come back for another look!
I keep expecting to find a camera and sound crew somewhere, as it's so good, when viewed 'standing back' it reminds me of a movie set, where everything looks real, but is made from plastic or card!
Really exceptional work, stunning!

Had to come back for another look!
I keep expecting to find a camera and sound crew somewhere, as it's so good, when viewed 'standing back' it reminds me of a movie set, where everything looks real, but is made from plastic or card!
Really exceptional work, stunning!
Really glad I am for your comments! Many thanks gentlemen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back