New Guy!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vengeance

Airman
Jul 2, 2012
Melbourne
Hi guys, newbie here, from Australia.
Interested in Modelling and Warbirds in general,
Username comes from the plane my Grandfather flew in WWII, RAAF 12 sqn based in Darwin and Merauke!

currently working on a Academy p-38m lightning nightfighter!!

Just thought i'd say hello!!!!

OMG.... Another "digger". Wayne, Bill, et al will be pleased. Welcome to the forum.... enjoy he place...

How about some pic's of that Lightning ?

Charles

There youu go again ABW, gona give the man the wrong impression of the forum. Welcome from a perfectly NORMAL Arkansawian

Attachments

• 2_1282559415_funny-welcome-sign.jpg
    2_1282559415_funny-welcome-sign.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 48
  • people-are-strange-meanwhile-in-australia.jpg
    people-are-strange-meanwhile-in-australia.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Enough already! Haven't we already filled our 'digger' quota....maaaan!! :lol:

Welcome to the family mate, hope that you'll enjoy the place! As already been mentioned, pics of that P-38 please!

Oh, if you want to keep in the good books with Terry (Airframes), try to work in the Wildcat as often as possible preferably with pics as well, it always makes him happy! Just a top tip! :lol:

Thanks for the welcome guys, nice to have found the forum! Looking forward to sharing some knowledge/know how! Will post photos of lightning when I can!
Cheers!!!

Welcome aboard mate. Was watching the Red Bull Lightning perform at Flying Legends weekend just passed. Awesome plane !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back