New here but old hand at hobby

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fisty

Airman
Jan 11, 2011
I am back in the hobby after a few years out. I am a B-25 nut and need help finding stuff. I live in NC and don't know of any WW2 model clubs or groups near me.

Fisty,

Welcome. I have only been a member of this forum for a month, but it is a vibrant and hi-quality set of people here.

You might find it useful to go to this forum as well:

Aircraft Resource Center

I was out of the hobby for 30 years, but "found" it again.

The B-25 is surely a nice a/c. Please also show us some of your finished products.

Yours,

Ivan

Great to have another new member. You have come to the right place. Make sure you check out the Group Builds section, and join in on one mate....

Is it me or is everyone 'out of the hobby' for 30 years? And what are we doing during those 30 years?

oh, welcome to the forum! :)

Well, that's what I'm doing now, 40 years ago I was raising 5 children. Finely built models and children don't mix very well. They lined up my tank collection and played war with them bombing them with my fighter collection

I have three sons that are/were VERY lucky to be alive.
Then there was my 30in model, fully rigged, of the USS Constitution that I spent the better part of a year building and rigging. working block tackle, belaying pins, standing and running rigging. The cat decided he needed to crawl behind it on the upper shelf. CRASH! One less cat in the world...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back