New member here.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

KoJo

Airman 1st Class
Aug 3, 2012
AZ
Hello everyone, new member here! I am a modeller of plastic aircraft from WWII and a TBF/TBM nut! Also love the Fleet Air Arm aircraft used during the war.

Well.................you joined just in time for a Carrier Aircraft group build! And Welcome to forum. You'll find a great group of folks here who love to help out and cheer each other on so jump in.

Thanks everyone! Just wrapping up a 1/48 Hobby Boss Avenger in FAA colors in the Euro campaign. Started a 1/48 Hellcat that it too will be in FAA colors but of the British Pacific Fleet and followed up by another Avenger in the Pacific Fleet colors as well.

Not completed yet as shown in picture but at this current time all is missing is the antenna wire ....
7686093330_245f6f7de0_b.png

7686096224_0be4ab2d5b_b.png

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Will be posting some pictures soon of the Hellcat!

My family is from the Greater Poland ( Wielkopolska ) and I live at the northern part of the one. Nice to meet you.

Never been there, I have been to Warszawa, to Kraków and to Zakopane.

A lot of us from the underside.
Welcome.
Get yerseff another Navy plane and get crackin!

I have a whole full of em... Alot of Avengers. Waiting for my Fairey Swordfish, Fairey Fulmar and Blackburn Skua to arrive to add to the pile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back