*NEW* Post Your Mugshot!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not enough meat on those bones. My old cave art uses nothing but circles and ellipses. I haven't seen ribcage since I was in my 20's. :lol:

Ah. Here he is! I give you....MATT!

BTW, way to go, keeping the booger-hook of the bang-switch. Gun-safety is number one!

fatguy_guns.jpeg

Alien, that would have actually been funny, were it not for Les having posted the same parody about two years ago. While the hair color and body coverage is all wrong, everything else is about spot on. Guns. knives, ammo, moobs, ill fitting thong (if I wore them) and (air) guitars. I do prefer a soft bed though, versus a futon mattress, but that is a minor oversight. Oh and while personally my window treatments trend toward the homosexual designer motif, I must tell you that baseboard heaters are a definite no-no for me. Other than that not a bad funny.

How'd you find that pic anyway.....

Google, my friend. Google.

...and more importantly, WHY did you find that pic????? :evil4:

The voices in my head directed me towards Google....

Alien, that would have actually been funny, were it not for Les having posted the same parody about two years ago. While the hair color and body coverage is all wrong, everything else is about spot on. Guns. knives, ammo, moobs, ill fitting thong (if I wore them) and (air) guitars. I do prefer a soft bed though, versus a futon mattress, but that is a minor oversight. Oh and while personally my window treatments trend toward the homosexual designer motif, I must tell you that baseboard heaters are a definite no-no for me. Other than that not a bad funny.

Heh. I can barely remember two weeks ago, much less two years! I can look for another fat redneck in a thong, if you want....but you'll need to give me a couple of weeks of good ole' girl-next-door images in order to reset my braincell and avoid permanent eye damage. As for your preference in mattresses, I'll leave that between you and your boyfriend. :evil4:

Easy. Easy. Lets not cross any lines of regret. I'm normally an amicable person, until one insinuates improper relationships with sexual partners. I recall there is a pecking order here on this website.

Pecking... pecker.... whatever. :=)

Carry on.

NJACO, you started this you ratfart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back