New Server Software :: Post any problems

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost count, how many times this have showed up... :lol:

IMG_20141005_225320_zps7aebb3ub.jpg

Ok...and WTF is the deal with the "automatic double post" nonsense?

I go to make a post, click submit, wait for effin' ever and then "voila!" a double post.

Now understand, I am not one of those "click it until something happens" type of people, I click and sit back and wait for the magic to happen.

This double posting thing would have Matt green with envy, seriously...

You're lucky, you managed to get online, no....wait, I'm actually at the forum, doing an actual post, in real time!!
This is, with all due respect....sh*te!!

I've given up completely trying to start a new thread on Tony and I's recent trip to the US with the awesome Collings Foundation Wings of Freedom Tour. Its taken 52 minutes to finally upload one single 52k picture after multiple, multiple attempts. And I get countless 503 errors or Service temporarily unavailable messages.

This site is severely hampered on the current server. I don't have the patience of a Saint and am going to stop using it for the time being as its pretty much unworkable. See you guys later :(

i got this, "forum requires you to wait 5 seconds please click again in 4 seconds" even though i clicked at lease 30 - 40 seconds after the first one !

20 seconds later
"forum requires you to wait 5 seconds please click again in 4 seconds" !
another 30 seconds
another 60 seconds

then another 60 seconds it went to the page i was trying to get to

For t5he last week or so, I keep getting the following message when I try to access the forum. Doesnt matter if i use another internet service or terminal at another site, and i dont get this message when i access other sites. Just this one

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

downoads of any kind for this site are incredibly slow and frustrating. even when i do get access.

For t5he last week or so, I keep getting the following message when I try to access the forum. Doesnt matter if i use another internet service or terminal at another site, and i dont get this message when i access other sites. Just this one

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

downoads of any kind for this site are incredibly slow and frustrating. even when i do get access.

Finally! After umpteen tries, watching a DVD, among other things as I can't sleep....visiting a modelrailroading forum, also powered by Bulletin and does not have the same problems as this have a the moment....

I'll be back when things are running smoothly again, as of now, one's beyond the tether....

Just logged in. No problems. I changed the computer. Now it runs Win7 + Mozilla Firefox. So how it can be possible one works while a couple of others can't?

I know Wojtek, I have been chatting with David, Gary, you, and Jan on FB and as soon as anyone posts they can NOT get on, I try it and it works fine. Very confusing. I'm now wondering if it has anything to do with the ads that Horse put on here. Could Horse try to disable that, just for a couple days, to see if that has any positive affect?

I'm just hoping this doesn't drive existing members away, or keeps potential new members from joining.

been working fine for me today, fingers crossed, i was thinking the same thing Thor about the ads.

a couple of time i was getting the 2 blocks of ads at the top of the screen, 1 in electron style and the other in ww2 fluid style ?

I have sent PM to Horse. But no reply so far. Also I have checked on all things accessed in the ACP by me according to my Admin privilges given by him. Nothing wrong was found. I hope Horse can come and have a look at the system. These adverts can be the reason but I would say it might be local servers and their cache that wasn't updated properly after changings. But it's possible there can be more reasons for that.
Also I wonder how many of having problems users connecting comps using the WiFi systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back