New Server Software :: Post any problems

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't access the forum between approximately 19.00hrs and 21.30 hrs today, UK time.
When I finally was able to log on, it's been running erratically - very slow at times, maybe 25 to 30 seconds to load a page. Also, some pics were not showing, but appeared if I clicked on 'Forum', then back to the thread.
I also got the 'Do you want to leave this page' box a few times.

Just had this little gem show up while trying to upload a photo. As I have only been using Chrome a short while, I don't know if this is common...

Untitled.jpg

Geo

Just got a 500 error while trying to load http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/bell-kingcobra-41741-3.html#post1158359 at 11:18 a.m. (pacific)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Just had exactly the same thing on my Kindle as I tried to log in, have just used ccleaner as recommended

I only get them if I do a search. The home-page is OK, and if I navigate to threads, I don't get them.
Maybe its a problem with the search engine?

I'm only getting them when I do a search, such as clicking on the 'new posts' button.
Don't get them if I navigate through the boards.

Been a real struggle to get on here today.

I can (sometimes) get onto the forum page, but clicking on link or clicking on "recent posts" either fails to load or takes an eternity to load...

If the page fails to load, I don't even get an error code, I get either a Safari or Firefox "page does not exist" notice (depending on what I'm using at the time, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back