New Server Software :: Post any problems

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its working fine for the last 3 or 4 hours, but for 6 hours before that it was like a very cranky mule.

I dont get it at all. Makes us look like a bunch of whingers, but the problems are real enough I can say.

Don't know if this help but the old icon returns when there is a service disruption.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

Geo

Thankfully I haven't had any problems the last few days. Its been awhile since I've gotten any 503 errors. But the whole system does appear to be a bit slower especially doing any type of search.

Fantastic, Mr. Horse, sir. I can use Firefox to download photos again. Thank you. Shutting down Chrome.

Geo

EDIT: Odd...when I went to post this, I found that I couldn't as I was somehow logged out and had to log back in.

Geo... have you the Firefox and IE installed only on the computer or there are others ones like Chrome as well? Which one is set as the default one?

I use Firefox as default, I've only used IE once since I bought the laptop, to download Firefox and I've only used Chrome since I could no longer upload photos. I've used Firefox here since I joined. It's weird that I could only load photos again on Firefox for only a few hours yesterday, shortly after the site when down for updates.

Geo

I see. Trying to get the problem resolved. It doesn't seem to be due to the forum soft. It is more likely the problem is with settings of the net browser. But it is possible , not with the Firefox but with the IE. Could you check if the file selector works with the IE?

OK. If you find it check the Tools-> pop-up windows blocking or something like that. If there is choosen the option Block pop-up widows , switch to No blocking one. Close IE and Firefox if you have them both running. Then restart the Firefix again., You may restart your comp as well. But not sure if this is needed.

Found IE, all covered in dust. I had no problem attempting to download a photo with it. Switched to Block no one and closed both browser and restarted my laptop but no luck trying to load a photo.

Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back