New tiny addition to the family

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Congrats Harrison!! Ol' Tex being skittish is natural for Yorkies. Bark at any noise but when confronted can hide alittle. Keep on that heart murmur as the small breeds are a bit more excitable and not good for heart work.

Make sure you get him fixed - he'll live longer and you won't have too many accidents in the house.

BTW I have a foo-foo Maltese so no worries on the reputation! :)

Tex jumped up on our office chair and onto the desk and that's where I took the photo. He's being to warm up to us. He follows me around sometimes.

He has a harness, small dogs like him have sensitive air passage ways so a collar would hurt his breathing.

Attachments

• 102_4079.JPG
    102_4079.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 63
Doesn't work here with dogs or babies.
BMW motorcycles, yes, but not dogs.
I do like dogs - babies are another story (*yawn*), but getting munched on by a boxer dog when I was young has taught me not to greet strange dogs without the owner's consent and approval, if not to mention presence - even small dogs.
When that's said, I think it's great that you gave the "barking machine" a decent home, and I'll echo the others: Just give the lil' doggie time, love, patience and a few dog-friendly, low-fat bribes now and then, and it'll get used to you sooner than you think.
And I sure hope you guys are going to spend many happy dog-years together. ;)

Last edited:
Nice little Yorkie Harrison, nice that you and your family adopted him too, well done! My GF used to have one called Tammy, being a terrier, she was a feisty little thing, she used to boss a rottweiler around! :lol: She died a couple of years ago aged 18, so if they're well looked after they can live to a ripe old age.

I know lol I'll be 29-30 if that thing lives as long as 'Tammy' :lol:

And yes they bark at everything yorkies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back